6/30/2011

My love

Every day my little girl impresses me.

She never fails to make me smile.

She gives the best hugs and kisses.

She has a great laugh and sense of humor (at only 10 months!  She gets that from me I think).

She loves to snuggle.

She usually enjoys eating and doesn't hesitate to tell us which foods she doesn't like by placing them in her "discard" bin.

She loves her dada so very much!

She is walking now.  She can crawl across the house in a blink of an eye.

She is climbing things, including our bay window.

She understand so much.

She hates being told 'no'.

She has two teeth.

She is spoiled.  So very, very spoiled.  I always said I wasn't going to do that.  Oh dear. 

She loves water.  Both to play in and to drink.

She is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment